Verdeel & Its Surrounds
- A number of trains
- It has several routes
- It Teleports through constant portals. Each portal is marked, and the the destination of each is well known to the driver. The portals are usually to avoid built up areas, or areas with obstacles such as rivers or rocky outcrops.
- The trains never stop, only slowing. Passengers & cargo first Teleport onto the platform to ensure they do not have too much weight and/or Cold Iron. The platform then speeds up to a relative speed of the Blink Train, before teleporting the passengers & cargo onto the train
- It requires maintenance as it does not stop, so it requires constant Tinkering
- The Blink Train HQ is in Verdeel
- It did not teleport through Portal 93 once, while Isau, Krawk & Latitude were on board.